New for Jan 22
Hybrid working (50/50 office / home) | Employer open to full time or 4 day week
Market leading creative brand, based in Central London is looking for an IT Security Manager to join the IT Management Team.Working across Cyber and Information Security and leading a team of four, this is a great opportunity to really make an impact in terms of maturing the security function within the business.Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all IT security, disaster recovery and asset management processes within the business.
- Help the business to mature its approach to IT security; acting as the security evangelist for the business and ensuring appropriate security roadmap and governance framework in place to deliver against that.
- Leading enterprise risk management activities, including conducting risk assessment, maintaining an enterprise risk register and applying remedial actions.
- Facilitate internal / external IT security audits.
- Manage security and privacy questionnaire response process.
- Identify process gaps and ensure an appropriate plan for remediation.
- Perform periodic reviews of compliance with internal standards.
- Coaching and mentoring the team in their personal development.
- Work with IT Product Owners to ensure that disaster recovering issues and solutions are adequate and well maintained.
Desirable qualifications (any):
- A security evangelist; someone who can quickly assess what is needed and then ensure the business is on board with required actions or initiatives.
- Able to bring cyber security to the foreground to help the business understand the risks, appropriate actions and then deliver against those.Working closely with the business and technical IT staff to make this happen.
- Output oriented; someone who wants to make things happen and will get around the business and key stakeholders to ensure it does.
- Maturing the security approach to become more proactive and less reactive.
- Knowledge of leading practices in information security and governance frameworks (ISO 27001 / Cyber Essentials / Essentials + etc).
- Good knowledge of GDPR, UK DPA and similar on data protection and privacy.
- IT process knowledge in areas such as user access management, change control, incident management, network, systems, security, compliance and risk management.
- Experienced in security audits, privacy and risk assessments.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cyber Security or associated fields.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Hybrid between office and home 50/50 expected.Some out of hours may be required in an emergency.
Please apply today for immediate CV review. Interviews planned for mid October.
Kinetech is acting as a recruiter in relation to this hire. See our website for more information about how we handle your data.