2nd & 3rd Line Support Analyst
2nd Line Infrastructure Analyst working with a leading global insurance company in the City. Working in a specialist global Infrastructure Support function, you will play a key role in the 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line support of the global IT environment.
Responsibilities will include:
* 1st & 2nd line support for infrastructure platforms across desktop workstations, VDI, telephony, audio visual equipment and server hardware
* Install and maintain desktop and data centre technology, including installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, patching and upgrading all IT hardware
* Monitor global systems, network links, virtualized platforms and application health
* Create and deploy Windows application packages through appropriate packaging tools
* Experienced in a similar 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Infrastructure Support role
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, including Windows 10, Servers 2012, 2016 and newer
* Experience with Microsoft directory services; Active Directory, Group Policy, AGPM, DNS & DHCP
* Virtualisation platform experience: Citrix XenApp/Xen Desktop; VMWare vSphere, ESXi & Horizon View
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure specialist to join a reputable global insurer, in a busy and challenging Infrastructure team with a global remit. Working across a variety of technologies they offer a really interesting mix of projects and potential for progression.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)