Senior Web Application Developer sought by leading financial services organisation based in the city of London.
**Inside IR35 - Flexible working**
You will join our team of experienced API product managers and designers - to help us create new, exciting and innovative solutions that change the way the finance works. You will be building and evolving a new platform, which will be at the heart of all things API at the organisation and help shape the way that APIs are built and managed for the global financial industry.
Your expertise in UI development, user experience and delivery will directly impact how financial APIs are designed and standardised.
We need an engineer who cares about writing elegant, reusable code and is comfortable collaborating with all our stakeholders, API production teams and architects.
Your instinct is to work autonomously and iteratively to solve problems. Your experience will enable you to influence the team and product direction, present great ideas, design plans and deliver on these in line with our business objectives. You will be accountable for and own the UI applications you develop from cradle to grave.
Technical skills & minimum years of exp required
- demonstrate experience with automated web UI testing frameworks.
- Experience in setting up and managing development lifecycles using Jenkins, Maven, Git.
- problem solving and analytics skills, with proven experience of requirements gathering and translating requirements into technical deliveries.
- at least 3-5 years software development experience with HTML5, CSS and can demonstrate strong development frontend skills.
- Java development experience would be nice to have
Please apply within for further details or call on 07393149627
Harvey Nash Finance & Banking