CONTRACT DEVOPS ENGINEER - DV CLEAREDBRAND NEW CONTRACT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE WITHIN A GLOBALLY LEADING NATIONAL SECURITY COMPANY FOR A CONTRACT DEVOPS ENGINEER
WHO WE ARE?
- Contract position available for a Contract Senior DevOps Engineer
- Globally leading defence / National Security company
- £650 - £820 per day, 6 month rolling contract
- Cheltenham based organisation in an easily accessible location
- Contract Senior DevOps Engineer
- To apply please call 0117 322 0516 or email
We are recruiting a Contract Senior DevOps Engineer to work with a multi-national, industry leading cyber security / defence company in Cheltenham / Gloucester.WHAT WILL THE CONTRACT SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER BE DOING?
As a contract DevOps Engineer, you be working on a large scale Big Data project covering data ingestion, development, integration and support activities.WE NEED THE CONTRACT DEVOPS ENGINEER TO HAVE.
TO BE CONSIDERED.
- Current DV Clearance
- DevOps skill set
- Containerisation using Docker & Kubernetes preferred
- Big Data tools such as Apache Flink and Apache NiFi preferred
- ELK Stack
- Linux systems Administration
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to For further information please call me on 01244 567 567 or 07584 358 540. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @ContractsWill or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Will Roebuck. I look forward to hearing from you.CONTRACT SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER KEY SKILLS:DEVOPS ENGINEER / PLATFORM ENGINEER / LINUX ENGINEER / BIG DATA ENGINEER / DV CLEARED / DV CLEARANCE / DEVELOPPED VETTING / DEVELOPED VETTED / DEEP VETTING / DEEP VETTED / SC CLEARED / SC CLEARANCE / SECURITY CLEARED / SECURITY CLEARANCE