Azure Solutions Architect - SC Cleared
Location: London (Hybrid remote working)
Salary: Up to £120,000 + Very Generous Benefits Package
A Market leading software organisation are currently looking for an experienced Architect to continue to help revolutionise the architecture space - You will get an opportunity to leave a footprint in how the company strives forward.
The successful Cloud Solutions Architect will have:
- SC Clearance
- Define and maintain technical designs according to cloud best practices
- Previously responsible for architecting, designing, and delivering whole or part of a significant public cloud project - Azure
- Experience in one or more programming languages: .Net / C#, Java, Python, Ruby or PHP
- Understanding of Cloud Platform Services (IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS)
- Enabling a CI/CD toolset to be adopted
- Microservices, Containers and Serverless experience
The client is open to considering people without all the requirements and upskilling.
The client can offer a huge range of training opportunities, this includes certifications, personal time and cross training in other areas of the business. This is a challenging role but also offers huge rewards. They are looking for someone who has a strong love for technology and a desire to learn more.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to come in as a Cloud Solutions Architect, with an opportunity to progress within an organisation.
If you are a Cloud Solutions Architect who is looking to join a Global Software Organisation, Apply now or send your CV or alternatively give me a call on 07477803726.
Cloud Solutions Architect - AWS, Azure, DotNet, C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, CI/CD
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.