Front Office Python Developer | £120,000 plus bonus | Global Asset Management Firm
Have you worked on Portfolio Management Systems? Do you want to play a key role in the design, architecture and building of a new in-house Investment Management Platform? Do you want to progress your career at a Global Investment Management Firm?
A FTSE 100 Global Universal Bank are recruiting for Senior Front Office Developers. You will work directly with stakeholders in the Macro Trading team and working across the risk and quantitative analytics teams to build and maintain a suite of tools used for intraday risk management.
You will work in the heart of Canary Wharf for one of the World's largest and most reputable Financial Institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation. You will work for a company with over 50,000 employees and currently managing £1.35 trillion in assets. This role would offer a great opportunity to progress your career and really stand out on your CV.
You will need:
- Proficiency in using standard CI/CD tools and source control tools (e.g. Teamcity, GIT)
- In-depth understanding of and experience in one or more object orientated languages, ideally Python or C# (preferable) or Java, C++ and a scripting language (Powershell, Bash etc.)
- Experience building complex software systems that have made it into production
You will be responsible for:
- Facing front office stakeholders directly to understand requirements and iterate on solutions
- Building out of new platform in Python to replace and improve current spreadsheet functionality
- Using analytic skills and understanding of financial instruments to build best-in-class solutions
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.