Until End 2022
Remote WorkingJob description:
The Fusion programme is the Clinical Supply Chain Modernization Project for Pharma R&D involving a transformational set of projects bringing the Signant Health Smart Supplies suite of products to replace or enhance existing systems and processes in the Clinical Supply Chain.As part of the effort, we require a software tester well versed in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to:
Essential Skills / Requirements:
- Work as part of the UAT Testing team on the various projects in the programme which cover, off the shelf products, in-house coded solutions, standalone applications and also interface applications that integrate the Signant Health products with both existing systems and external vendor systems.
- Identify the varied testing scenarios required working with the teams in the IT organisation (RD Tech)
- The business subject matter experts (SMEs) across the R&D Clinical Supply business units
- Develop the appropriate test cases to ensure successful testing of the applications and systems
- Support the SMEs in the business as they execute the UAT
- Ensure all work complies with GxP or SOPs as appropriate
- The individual has been performing as a tester for a period of at least 5 years.
- Has worked with a business team / customer facing role the relationship between the testing team and the business is critical here for the UATs success
- Understands overall s/w testing concepts and philosophy (e.g. knows the meanings and impact on testing of agile and waterfall, V-model and traceability)
- Competent at test execution and documenting test results, test outcomes and test reports. (This is a given / essential hence having worked as a tester, not just been in a project that has done testing)
- Competent at scripting tests (all levels, but especially UAT)
- Able to partner effectively with business SMEs - identifying tests needed, UAT objectives and collaborating on script development
- Capable of coaching Subject Matter Experts in how to draft test scripts
- Able to cover UK or US business hours.
Nice to have:
- Experience of building automated testing scripts (selenium preferred)
- Managing automated testing UAT if possible
- Familiar with test tools (HPALM / Jira)
- Knowledge of the Signant Health product suite
- Over time may be able to step up to train additional colleague(s) to join the team.
- Understands / experience of GxP requirements in relation to computer system testing