Test Manager [£670 per day, Outside IR35]Your new companyYou will be working for multinational bank and financial services company, virtually all major financial activities, including retail and commercial banking, investment Banking, and wealth management. the client has a major presence around the world and in the united states. It has its American headquarters in New York city, operating in over 50 countries, with close to 60,000 employees.Your new roleAs a Test Manager, you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Support and Guide Tenant Testing
- Managing the product QA team, leveraging the program tracking software to address priorities and build out the automated test suit.
- Assist the manual testing process in combination with test planning and communicating and implementing strategic enhancement for the product.
What you'll get in return
- Good programming skills who is familiar with automation testing
- Strong quality assurance skills
- Experience leading quality assurance team
- Practiced at implementing a test strategy and managing the expectations of all impacted stakeholders
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools (strong preference for GitLab)
- STQB Certificate is a plus
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in the financial industry
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available
- Great experience working for a reputable and established banking firm and gain great experience within financial services.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.