Location: Fully Remote (Office based once per month)
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £CompetitiveQualifications of the Salesforce Developer:
Key Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer:
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Admin
- Developer and Architect certificates
Technical Competencies & Experience of the Salesforce Developer:
- Develop and apply advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customised solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce's Web Services API.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce and Lightning applications using up to date Salesforce technologies.
- Actively seek out opportunities to leverage Salesforce, driving productivity gains for a rapidly scaling sales team.
- Continual evaluation of existing Salesforce security and architecture to ensure its manageability and sustainability.
- The Salesforce Developer will engage with product managers and key stakeholders through the entire software development lifecycle, keeping them regularly updated on progress and ensuring all requirements are satisfied.
- APEX, Visualforce, Lightning and other Salesforce.com technologies.
- Understand Salesforce.com data model and best practise.
- Experience constructing SOQL queries to interact with Salesforce database.
- Experience developing REST API integrations.
- Well-versed in cloud computing technologies and concepts.
- Good understanding of data structures and their application in Salesforce, Data Loader, and Custom Applications.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Administration including managing profiles, teams and security.
- Experience with building international CRM systems with localisation.
- Experience with documentation generation tools such as DocuSign, Docomotion.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440
or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity