Cloud Security Architect - UK, West Midlands HQ / UK Wide Work From Home Optional
Azure & AWS CISSP, CISM, CISA, DevOps and/or DevSecOps, AgileSalary: Open However guide between £70k - £90k DOE + Excellent BenefitsLocation: Remote Working & Wor From Home Options - UK, West Midlands Office
This up and coming Cloud & Software Integration Specialist are seeking a Cloud Security Architect.As a member of a project delivery team you'll:
- Be responsible for cloud security architecture within customer projects
- Be security certified in either Azure or AWS.
- Consult with customer SMEs to develop cloud security requirements.
- Own and coordinate security packages of work within an Agile project.
- Be the SME for security architecture decisions and be able to put forward options and recommendations in context of the customer's business objectives.
- Understand and contribute to project risk management processes
- Work alongside a customer security lead to enable the new service to achieve release approval.
- Have knowledge of at least one security architecture framework eg NIST CSF, CIS.
- Experience of applying cloud security technologies and best practice architectures including cloud vendor 'Well Architected Frameworks'
- Have commercial awareness
- Be able to achieve SC clearance
- Experience of multi-cloud delivery (Azure and AWS)
- Experience of ISO 27001 systems and audits;
- UK Government security knowledge including GDS service design and NCSC cloud security principles
- Experience of vulnerability assessment and remediation;
- Experience of DevOps and/or DevSecOps;
- Vendor neutral security certifications e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA
Call Experis IT today for more information!
- Real Flexibility - Remote First
- Salary of £70 - £90k (DOE)
- Interesting Work - The chance to work with household names
- Great recognition and growth opportunities
- Other great benefits including private healthcare, pension scheme and more