Our global consultancy client require Azure cloud developers with experience in working with agile development teams supporting development tools and automated development pipelines.Top Skills:
Employee Value Proposition: COMPANY OVERVIEW:
- Azure Cloud
- Azure Automation
- ARM/ Cloudformation
- Azure web apps
- kubernetes (AKS)
- continuous improvement/continuous deployment
- docker containers
- Global Digital Transformation organisation that is known for being one of the worlds largest digital transformation firms. TEAM OVERVIEW
- Stakeholders are based across the UK
- Fully remote working for the foreseeable
- They will be liaising with 3rd party organisation who deliver certain platforms. CAREER OPPS:
- As this is a pilot scheme for the Centre of Excellence, there is scope to be moved across to other end clients delivering the same solution within life and pensions. Up to 36 + months of employments working on the largest L&P clients globally. GROWTH AND LEARNING:
- Working with some of the most advanced technologies and tools available.
Initial contract length is 6 months, with extensions to follow.
The role is INSIDE IR35, either through an Umbrella or through TEKsystems PAYE (in which all employer deductions are accommodated by us and are not deducted from the day rate).
The role is fully remote and to start ASAP.Job Title:
500.00 - 550.00 GBP DailyJob Type:
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.