Infrastructure & Security Engineer - Portsmouth - Circa £50,000 - Hybrid/ Remote Your new company
They are an equal opportunities employer with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion. This client are on the search for friendly, passionate and customer-focused individuals. Your new role
This position is responsible for wide variety of tasks, including, but not limited to; the development, design and deployment of hardware, software and services to meet and/or exceed the business requirements.
You will be involved in the resolution of any hardware/software issues, network/infrastructure administration, and defining and supporting maintenance and improvements to the existing domain infrastructure and services.What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years + experience of 3rd line Infrastructure Support.
- Ability to interact effectively within all levels of the business.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to issue team task with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure the team meet the support needs of the business.
- Ensure that project deadlines are kept to through communicating effectively with stakeholders on progress and issues.
- Documentation to a high standard allowing sharing of information allowing others to maintain systems and services.
What you'll get in return
- Microsoft windows server 2012 and above
- DNS and DHCP knowledge
- Azure services
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Anti-Virus/ EPO
- Security principles o EDR deployment and other defence platforms
- Symantec /Veeam
- Office 365 deployment and support
- VMWare (virtualisation environment support knowledge)
- Cloud UC Telephone system
Generous annual leave allowance and company pension contribution,
Partner benefits, including railway, retail and discounts,What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.