Digital Solution Architect - Contract - Inside of IR35
This is a contract role working with a FTSE100 as a Digital Solution Architect working across projects within the Global IT Function, examples of projects working across:
- Customer-facing analytics and portals across a number of customer sectors
- Customer Experience Platform and Customer Comms Portal
- IoT connectivity pilots including direct manufacturing plant data connectivity
- Historical knowledge and customer data / modelling (underpinned by machine learning capabilities)
- CRM and roadmap / requirements for customer-facing services in Refining.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Technical knowledge in a range of Infrastructure, Applications, System integration and a desire to extend their technical capabilities
- Ability to build consensus on proposed technical solutions across a wide range of technologies.
- Ability to communicate Technical Information to none Stakeholders.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Digital Solution Architect.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age