C# .NET Developer - FinTech - London -Inside IR35
I am working closely with a top FinTech based in London, who build bespoke software solutions for Asset Managers. This is a well established FinTech who is known in the market for clean and efficient solutions. An emphasis on agile methodologies and collaborative working has lent itself to their recent success.
After recently being acquired by a large Financial Data Analytics firm, they are now looking for a skilled Software Developer to work on greenfield projects across the company.
The best candidates will have recent commercial experience with the technology stack being used, including, but not limited to: Microservices, .NET Framework/Core and cloud exposure (Azure).
- Experience developing C# applications on the .NET (Core) framework
- An understanding of modern architectural principles and best-practices
- Advocate of clean, simple, well structured code
- Academic background in Science, Engineering or Computing
- Exposure to Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Finance experience
If you would like the chance to work with a cutting edge technology stack on a greenfield project, with an exciting FinTech firm, please apply to Samuel Huxter at Westbourne Partners.