Systems Administrator (Storage) - Hybrid/ Remote - Poole - Circa £60,000
Your new company
You will be joining an exciting business, who operate internationally. You will be part of exciting new team in the UK. You will be joining as part of the international UK/US division and have the ability to travel abroad. You will be joining an organisation who can offer remote/ hybrid working.
Your new role
You will have the chance to contribute to our global culture and technology direction. The Systems Engineering Team supports and administers applications and services for running operations in 22 countries, with 16 languages and 14 currencies. The business environment is highly professional and challenging, yet they promote a relaxed atmosphere.
They are looking for Systems Administrators that meet the following criteria:
- At least a 4-year degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2-4 years professional support and administration job experience.
- Being able to administer, support, and secure our SAN/NAS environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in any of the storage arrays: Pure, Dell EMC, IBM.
- Experience with SAN zoning tool like SANNav, BNA (Brocade Network Advisor).
- Experience with Python and Shell Scripting is a plus.
- Knowledge of VMWare disk configurations, High Availability and Container technologies.
What you'll get in return
- Monthly team outings
- 5% company pension contribution
- Vitality health insurance with added Health Shield
- 23 days starting holiday which goes up to 25 days holiday after one year
- Generous training support and materials
- Free breakfast (in office)
- Relaxed dress code
- Annual salary reviews regardless of promotion
- Opportunities for promotion and ongoing development
- Up to 50% of David Lloyd gym membership
- Up to 40% off selected Garmin devices
- Up to 36% off selected FitBit devices
- 12-month subscription to Headspace
- Get up to 75% off selected spa stays
- Get up to 50% off a pair of sports shoes