AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- In-depth Infrastructure as Code for automation and configuration management (specifically CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins);
- Evangelist for Continuous integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Excellent Linux/Unix system, Windows administration skills with a bias towards Windows and RHEL;
- Experience of standards, architectures and best practices for architecture, network and systems security and service availability - CIS/OWASP;
- Experience in AWS Cost Optimisation activities
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age