Role: Application Support Analyst (Software/Applications/IT)Salary: £25,000 + BonusLocation: Hybrid / Durham
A technology focussed international business based in Durham are recruiting Application Support Analysts as part of their technology transformation journey which has significantly increased demand. The Application Support Analyst will join the Application Support teams responsible for supporting and administering the various key business applications on a day-to-day basis. The role will involve providing a high level of customer service and first-line support, systems administration and owning escalations within the department.
As this is a growing team, we are open to applicants at all levels. The priority is to find people with a strong foundation of commercial Applications Support experience, understanding Incident and change management processes, combined with real motivation to develop in the required areas and support the business on this exciting journey. We would also consider candidates with Service Desk experience who have experience supporting some software applications and are interested to focus their career in this area.
As part of the role, you'll gain increasing exposure to AWS hosted applications and technologies in line with the companies strategy. Ideal experience:
- Experience supporting Business Applications / Software (This can be alongside hardware and other IT Support)
- An understanding of Incident Management processes
- An interest to gain experience in Cloud platforms such as AWS
- Able to work on own initiative and show desire to learn and develop
- Able to problem-solve efficiently and effectively
- Able to work under pressure and to demands of the business
Given the home working opportunities, commutable locations are; Durham, Darlington, Newcastle, Sunderland, Cleveland, and surrounding areas.
Please submit your CV in advance of a conversation with Joe Bourton who is leading the recruitment process.