Are you looking for your next challenge as an Analyst? Datatech Analytics is helping a thriving London Audit & Assurance business place an exceptional Senior Associate into their team. This is a full-time role, and it comes with a generous salary of up to £50k p/a alongside some excellent company benefits and leading training/mentoring.
As a Senior Associate, you will be helping this organisations clients deliver credit measurement modelling and analytics services across multiple products.
This role within credit management will typically include:
• Helping clients with the build of new models or improvement/review/monitor of existing models.
• Support external audit of IFRS9 and assurance of RWA through challenge of methodologies and documentation.
• Support other credit measurement projects including acquisition due diligence, stress testing and asset reviews.
• Building long-term relationships with clients to be regarded as a trusted advisor.
To succeed in this collaborative role, you will need to be numerate and possess excellent analytical, digital and communication skills and experience in credit risk management modelling.
• Good credit modelling skills and experience in developing, delivering, and validating credit risk models under one or more of the IFRS9, IRB and forecasting/stress testing regimes.
• Understanding of the management of credit financials, associated governance and stakeholder perspectives.
• Good modelling skills with SAS, SQL, MS Excel, Python and/or R.
• Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively.
To apply for this Senior Associate job in London, please contact us today for full details. All interviews will be conducted online. (url removed) or call on (phone number removed)