We are looking for an ambitious candidate to help us further develop our financial planning
capabilities. You will work closely with Client Advisers and Senior Client Advisers to analyse clients' portfolios, their circumstances and requirements and prepare recommendations. They will also assist with the implementation of advice
and on-boarding of clients in conjunction with the client service team. The role is based in the London
office and there will be flexibility for pre-agreed working from home.
Required Experience, Skills & Qualifications
* Hard working, self-motivated and able to work independently in a team-oriented
* Successful candidates will likely have 2-5 years' experience in a paraplanning or financial
* Strong analytical, communication and written skills are essential.
* Financial planning qualifications such as CISI certificate in paraplanning, investment advice
diploma (IAD) or CII personal finance qualifications preferred.
* Become a key client-facing representative.
* Work closely with Client Advisers to deliver high standards of written work and presentations
to current and prospective clients.
* Collaborate with the Client Service team to help on-board prospective clients and provide an
exceptional level of ongoing client service.
Potential for career development
* Associate Client Advisers will undertake relevant examinations to become a fully qualified
* The company is experiencing high levels of growth and individuals that show consistently
high levels of performance will have significant opportunities both to learn and develop
within the company, as well as remuneration benefits over time.
Competitive market based salary, pension and benefits.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003