Recruitment Business / Branch Manager
Noble Recruiting is an award-winning recruitment consultancy with a passion for recruitment. Now in its 13th year, our strong team of friendly professional consultants cover multiple sectors within Essex.
Initially for maternity cover we are recruiting a Business Manager on a permanent basis.
There is no cold calling, no KPIs, no people management, just exceptional Support and Customer Service!
Main purpose of the role
Your goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates, and work as part of a passionate team to maximise our commercial performance whilst supporting the Consultants within the business with non sales tasks.
Duties will include
* Dealing with enquiries from candidates, workers, new and existing clients
* Managing check ins of temporary workforce and absences, updating CRM as required
* Overseeing the payroll process to ensure completion before deadline in partnership with payroll company
* Management of Master Vendor accounts including invoice reconciliation and reporting
* Pre-employment checks as required (DBS & Credit)
* Process and analysis of internal reports
* Timesheet/invoice queries
* Managing tenders for PSLs
* Visiting clients to build and develop relationships, taking vacancies and completing contracts
* Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
* Filtering applicant down to the relevent Consultant
* Advertising on job boards and assisting with social media presence
* Manage, update and develop the existing database
Previous experience in recruitment with knowledge of temporary service is required.
Office hours are 8.30am - 5pm (4pm on FriYay!).
Holidays start at 20 days rising 1 day per year with service.
Noble Recruiting is an equal opportunities employer