Long Term Teachers are working with a fantastic primary school in Bristol, BS14. The school are looking for excellent Learning Support Assistants to work within a variety of classes with children who have additional needs.
There are multiple positions available for this role with the start date for these roles being in January 2022 and will be a full-time position (8:30-3:30pm).
The successful candidate:
* Experience within a school
* Experience with SEN children
* Confident within a classrom
* Organised and realiable
* Motivated and enthusiastic
In our desire to promote Physical and Mental wellness and ensure that our candidates are supported to the highest standard.
We are delighted to announce that all Long-term Teacher's Candidates have full access to the following services.
* Support and counselling through a confidential helpline
* 24/7 access to a UK GP, including webcam consultations and prescription delivery
* Specialist support and advice for carers and parents
* Fitness, nutrition and health advice to live a healthier lifestyle
* Discounts and offers worth hundreds of pounds in day to day savings
* A childcare voucher scheme
* Statutory employment rights such as sick pay, holiday pay and maternity/paternity pay