Electrical Maintenance Engineer
We currently have an immediate position for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a good understanding of Mechanical systems and Building Services to work at a large commercial office facility in the Docklands area of London.
The Package for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
This role comes with all expenses, mobile, PDA etc. £42,000-£44,000 basic plus lots of overtime.
The Specifics of the Role
* PPM and reactive works as well as additional project work.
* Overseeing specialist contractors including site induction where needed.
* Writing switching Schedules, PTW and Logbook
* All Electrical work on the properties including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, Comms rooms, UPS, and back-up generators.
* Liaising with the clients on each side in a polite and professional manner.
* Providing first line response to all building services infrastructure on site, escalating as necessary and calling out third party contractors where specialist knowledge/skills are required
* Keeping on top of maintenance workload in line with the contractual KPI's.
* Ensuring assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate, including the utilisation of additional mobile engineers to ensure the task is suitably completed
* Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
* Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
As is the nature of building services maintenance there will be a lot of reactive activities to deal with which will be a mixture of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fabric repairs.
Overtime and Additional Works
Many of the annual servicing tasks will have to be carried out of normal working hours such as Fan Coil Servicing and Shutdowns and this will provide the scope for the team to increase their earning potential.
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a desire to progress then please contact us and send in your CV