Hourly rate £12.50-14.50 ph dependent on skills and experience plus overtime
Our client, Rotajet Systems, support worldwide markets in manufacturing washing and separation equipment/systems. Due to expansion they are now looking for an experienced mechanical engineer who can ensure that the plant and equipment runs safely and efficiently at all times with the aim of minimising downtime.
Responsibilities but not limited to:-
* Mechanical fitting and assembly of mechanical components such as:
* Precision machined parts in various materials
* Welding experience
* Conveyors / Motors / Gearboxes
* Pipe Fitting up to 3"
* Valves / Nozzles
* Pneumatics / Hydraulics
* Preventative and reactive maintenance on all machinery
Required skills, experience and qualifications
* Ideally, Time Served Apprentice Trained in Mechanical Engineering or Fabrication and welding
* Ability to read and understand mechanical engineering drawings
* Ideally from a machinery / process machinery assembly background
* Experience of field service work, on-site installations would be desirable
* Electrical / PLC programming / Cabinet wiring would be an advantage
* Pneumatic circuit design would be an advantage
The successful applicant must be a team player, be flexible, positive & self-motivated with a can do attitude to work. Good initiative and to keep up to pace with all aspects of the work required.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience then please send your cv by return