An opportunity has arisen to join one of the most recognised manufacturers in the industry as an Experienced Chiller Technician. This is a multi-contract role, mostly covering West Midlands area including Birmingham, Coventry and Worcester where you will be required to visit a variety of commercial sites.
As a Chiller Technician you will be working within the Servicing & Maintenance team reporting to the Service Manager.
Chiller Engineer duties:
- Servicing, Planned Maintenance and Repair of the below units:
- Water Process Cooling Units such as Chillers
- Air and Water-cooled screw and scroll Chillers
Although though this is a chiller role you may, at times, be required to work on air conditioning units too so AC experience is desirable - training can be provided if this is something that you would like to learn more about.
Chiller Engineer requirements:
- City & Guilds Level 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (or equivalent)
- F-Gas Certified (Category 1)
- Minimum 5 years experience of un-supervised working on Chillers
- A Full UK Driving Licence
Chiller Engineer package:
- A very competitive salary, depending on experience
- Door to door travel paid
- A company van (available for personal use)
- 25 days plus bank holidays increasing with length of service
- Private Healthcare
- Discounted gym membership
- Strong Pension contribution scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that take pride in their low rate of staff turnover. This is an immediate requirement so to find out more information about this opportunity please contact Dominika at One Way on (phone number removed).