We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Operative with a passion for making a difference to others.
Joining Cygnet brings with it an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to peoples lives on a daily basis, whilst also bringing with it unrivalled benefits including blue light discount, high street shopping vouchers and extensive training and progression opportunities
You'll be working full time across a 5 day shift pattern at our Amberwood Lodge site in Bournemouth, helping provide a safe and healthy environment for the people in our care.
Amberwood Lodge is a specialist residential service for adults with autism and learning disabilities and who may present with behaviours that challenge. We aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective environment, promoting independence and community integration. Person-centred planning is at the heart of everything we do, based on each person's specific needs. We understand that consistency and continuity of care is important for the individuals we care for.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts - as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits - to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you'll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.Your day-to-day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Provide a comprehensive maintenance & repair service
- Carry out a range of tasks including basic joinery, plumbing, painting & general building work
- Maintain plant, services & vehicles in working order
- Comply with safe working practices & report faulty equipment & potential hazards
- Travel to other sites & on occasions be on call to carry out emergency repairs outside of normal working hours
- Check the fire alarm points weekly, including fire exits, door retaining devices & fire emergency lights
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- "Cycle to work" scheme & employee discount saving
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether it's saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure - or securing your future with professional development and a pension - we support you to be happy both in & out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.You are...
Due to recent legislation, any person entering our care homes after November 11th 2021, are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.
- Experienced in all types of painting and decorating in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Willing to travel & hold a full valid driving licence
- Able to communicate at all levels & record detailed, accurate maintenance information
- Skilled at DIY & general maintenance
- Preferably Level 2 Diploma qualified in Painting & Decorating/Maintenance
- Friendly, conscientious & an excellent team member with a positive attitude
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.Cygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
If you are interested in the role please click apply or email MarkLamb@cygnethealth.co.uk