Time Zero is really pleased to be offering a role for a Vehicle MET Technician (Metal, Electrical, Trim vehicle repair Technician). It is a rare chance to join a successful, prestigious franchised dealer group. The company has a long and successful history in the South of England. Winning many accolades for business performance and staff satisfaction.
The company has purpose built facilities, serving some of the best Dealerships in the South. The very competitive salary and benefits will reflect the applicant's skill and experience.
The role of the Bodyshop MET Technician is to:
* Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and replacement of mechanical, electrical and trim items on motor vehicles.
* Carry out all works within strict health and safety guidelines whilst meeting exact quality standards.
* Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repairs.
The successful candidate will:
* MET Technician specific experience.
* Bodyshop and Motor Industry experience.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Smart appearance.
* Competency in numeracy and literacy.
* Automotive Trade Accreditation (ATA) or NVQ is preferred but not essential.
* Competency in IT.
Salary will be dependent on experience, with a range of £28000- £40000 OTE.
You'll work a 45 hour week with a rota for Saturdays 8-12.30.
If you don't have an ATA or NVQ qualification training will be offered as part of their commitment to staff development.
Why apply with TZ?
We come from the Main Dealer environment, having worked alongside our clients whilst in the motor industry.
We know the business and if you have any questions about the opportunity please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
We believe in fair and transparent recruitment for both sides of every hire.
Bodyshop, Accident repair, SMART repair, paint repair, panel repair, panel beater, electrical repair, trim, trim repairer, interior trim repair, ARC, crash repair