Company: A global leading marketing and communications company.
Role: Work in a busy production environment, to operate an enclosing machine to support the daily volume of work required to be dispatched on time and in full, meeting client's service level agreements.
Set and operate enclosing machine following work orders and client specific instructions.
* Support the daily production volume in line with client service level agreements and targets set.
* Manage all aspects of the machine enclosing process, ensuring stock is replenished in time and workload is planned effectively to maximise output.
* Adhere to company processes and checks in place - quality, enclosing & dispatch.
* Report any issues whether print quality, machine or stock to Management.
* Experience running enclosing machines - highly preferable
* Experience within any print background - print assistant, print finishing, printing etc. - all welcome!
* Kodak experience preferable but not essential
* Open to any print background
* Experience working within a print manufacturer
* Attention to detail
* Happy to work under pressure and tight deadlines
* Overtime available
* Opportunity to gain PPT/Reach/Clamp & Man up license from our In-house Training Instructors if required for the role
* Paid holiday entitlements
* Excellent job progression / training covering a wide range of roles
* Multiple health benefits including Bupa cash plan at reduced rate for individuals and family memberships, free eye test and money towards glasses for VDU users
* Pension & Life assurance options
* Refer a friend reward £500
* Free fresh fruit and refreshments daily
* Employee recognition awards
* Wellbeing support, Employee assistance programme and Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; Print / Print Operator / Print Operative / Production / Communications / Digital / Litho / Marketing / Digital / Printer / Enclosing / Setting / No.1 / No.2 / Production Operator / Print Assistant / Print Finisher / Printer