£17.50 p/h - Circa £32,760/Band 6 | 36 Hours - Days | RNLD/RGN/RMN Considered
A privately owned nursing home on the northern outskirts of Birmingham is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home offers round the clock care and support to older adults with medical, dementia and disability nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on day shifts
• Pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £32,760
• Paid Breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse (RGN), Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation