1st Line Support Engineer
£18k - £24k
Due to our client's continued growth, they are looking for an experienced 1st line Support Engineer to join their World Class Service Desk Team. Established for 25 years with an outstanding reputation, they are a friendly, successful and ambitious company. Now is the perfect time to join them and be a part of their next chapter and continued success.
Working as a 1st Line Support Engineer from their smart modern offices with breakout and recreational areas including a pool table, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is customer-focused, technical and has excellent communication skills looking to further their career and thrive in an enjoyable working environment. They are passionate about cultivating a fun and rewarding environment where their staff are looked after while providing a framework and incentives to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
As part of their dedicated Services Desk, the 1st Line Support Engineer will work closely with the team supporting and helping clients succeed through technology. As first line support, you will be the first point of contact, providing exceptional telephone and remote support and if necessary an onsite response. They also offer a hybrid work location - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in the office and work from home Mondays and Fridays.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Provide Remote/Onsite 1st Line support to clients relating to their *core technologies (see "What you will need")
* First point of contact for support calls
* Installation work of *core technologies
* Achieve both personal and team Golden KPIs targets such as customer satisfaction
* Working in order of SLA and priority of tickets
* System documentation
What you will need:
* Ideally you will be from a Managed Service background
* Great customer service skills
* Positive and passionate about technology
* Good problem solving skills
* 1st Line level experience with most of their *core technologies: O365, MS Desktop (Windows 7, 10), MS Server (2012/2016), Switches, Routers, Firewalls, DHCP, DNS, MS Office (2010/365), Antivirus, Printers and Active Directory
40 hours per week - 08:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday. They need 1st Line Support Engineers to be flexible and available to occasionally work additional hours where required to fulfil the demands of their role. In return, they offer a competitive salary and a fun and rewarding environment for you to succeed.
* 25 days holiday
* Your Birthday as a bonus annual leave day
* Staff Bonus
* Dedicated training days with linked salary increase
* Service Desk gamification rewards; from Amazon vouchers to days off work
* Pension scheme
* Dress down Fridays
* Unlimited Free fruit and soft drinks.
* New client introduction bonus payment
* New staff introduction bonus payment
* Quarterly company funded social events meals out, bowling, etc.
* Weekly anonymous pulse surveys to help us help you
* Free car parking
* Childcare Vouchers