£15 p/h + Commission | Full or Part-Time Shifts Available | Day Shifts
A leading cosmetics clinic in Nottingham is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse or NMP with a background in cosmetics and aesthetics to join their team, with full or part time hours available.
Details of this Aesthetics Nurse position and what the clinic is offering:
* A permanent contract to work full or part-time hours
* Great rates of pay of £15 per hour
* A fantastic commission structure
* A friendly and supportive working environment
As Aesthetics Nurse, you will play a key role in service delivery and aftercare to patients undergoing a range of aesthetic and cosmetic procedures including Botox and Dermal Fillers, dermatology and much more.
The successful candidate for this RGN Aesthetics Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RNN/RN1/RNA and ideally have completed a Non-Medical Prescriber qualification
* Demonstrate proven aesthetics experience, ideally having completed a Diploma in Facial Aesthetics or equivalent qualification
* Articulate, ambitious and professionally presented, with a drive for excellence in all that you do
* Well organised with good administration skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation