S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a growing and progressive End Point Assessment Organisation, (EPAO) that has people at the heart of what they do. They are currently looking for a Quality and Compliance Manager based in the North West. The EPAO has seen phenomenal growth of provision over the last few years and are now looking to strengthen their core team.
They take pride in their strong team and family values culture.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Quality and Compliance Manager, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing and reviewing the team, ensuring there is no conflict with EPA's, providers etc.
- Managing, implementing and enhancing the Internal Quality Assurance strategy for End-point Assessment
- Enabling and monitoring all of the quality assurance policies in order to meet the EPA regulatory requirements
- Ensuring high standards of continuous improvement and ethic
- Knowledge within the sector, ensuring that all systems and policies are in place and consistent
- Directing and leading a high performance team in order to develop and include quality strategies that add value within the business
- Attending any team meetings and contributing to giving advice and guidance around quality requirements when necessary
- Lead on preparation, contribution and attendance for the audits when required
- Managing and ensuring all incidents, complaints, and appeals are dealt with in line with the policies and procedures of the company
Experience and Skills:
In order to become a Quality and Compliance Manager, you will need to have:
- A proven record of Quality assurance strategies
- Experience in compliance and risk management
- An IQA qualification
- Awareness of the sector
- Knowledge in using the necessary tools (EPA management software)
- Background in work based learning
Apply today for the role of a Quality and Compliance Manager in the North West!