Role DescriptionThe Agency
Space & Time is experiencing rapid growth and as such, there is an opportunity to become part of the ongoing success story of this award winning, independent agency.
Space & Time has offices across the UK, giving us countless connections and a huge amount of collective experience. We are Google Premier Partners, Microsoft Advertising Partners, Facebook Marketing Partners, and are recommended by The Drum. Our clients work in retail, property, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport, leisure & tourism. But what really sets us apart is our people, our values and our willingness to go further to get results.
Growth Marketing is our goal; with an on-going pursuit of value and driven by our commercial mindset, we aim for strategic and commercial alignment with our clients, unlocking even greater outcomes and long-term value creation from their marketing.The Role
To deliver outstanding results across all contents (Display, Video, Mobile). You will report into the Head of Programmatic, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to plan, set up, monitor, and optimise multiple campaigns.
You will be responsible for the preparation, activation, optimisation, and performance analysis for your allocated accounts You will need to deliver regular reports and actionable insight to both clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results, and offering suggestions for continued improvement. A major part of your role will consist in producing recommendation and insights.Competencies
At least 3 years' experience working within a programmatic position. Agency experience is strongly preferable, however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels.
You will need a commercially focused, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook. A strong passion for all forms of digital paid media is essential, relishing the prospect of working across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment. Communication
- Effectively manage expectations according to relevant SLAs, priorities and bandwidth
- Communicate with clients and take a lead role within meetings
- Write industry related thought pieces for the benefit of clients & the agency.
- Extensive experience of conceiving, implementing & reviewing campaigns & strategies, which deliver performance and value for clients.
- Create proposals, including recommendations for budget weighting, targeting, creative & KPIs across multiple channels for our key clients.
- Ability to fully own accounts, whilst offering regular analysis & insight into performance
Leadership & Initiative
- Deliver client meetings with consolidated reporting and PowerPoint.
- Liaise with other team members to deliver best in class campaign delivery.
- Help identify cross sell and upsell opportunities across different channels for your clients.
- Proactively seek opportunities to support beyond your regular duties.
- Conduct strategy audits to identify new solutions & ideas for both clients & internal stakeholders.
- Share learnings with colleagues across platforms.
- Have a basic understanding of other channels, both online and offline, being utilised by Space & Time clients, attending training to refresh knowledge where required.
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Conduct test and learn with full confidence and autonomy.
- £25,000-£45,000 Depending on Experience
- Based in the heart of vibrant Salford.
- 37.5 hours p/week with flexible working
- 22 days holiday & an extra day each year of employment up to a max
- 25 Competitive pension plan
- Discretionary bonus scheme
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to step up, broadening your experience and skillset on a variety of challenging, but ultimately rewarding client accounts.
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine