SMT GB are currently recruiting for a Home-Based Heavy Plant Field Service Engineer covering Kent
We offer a new improved rate of pay, overtime plus excellent benefits which include - Company Van, Laptop and Mobile phone, Pension scheme, Healthshield and an Annual bonus.
If you hold an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, have experience in construction, HGV or agriculture heavy plant machinery maintenance and repair, have experience working with diagnostic and troubleshooting alongside a comprehensive understanding of hydraulics and electronics, we will welcome your application.
In this role you would be responsible for:
* Servicing and repairing our Volvo heavy plant construction machinery.
* Identifying mechanical problems, with the use of technical knowledge and computerised diagnostic equipment.
* Offering guidance and advise to the customers.
* Ensuring a high standard of competence.
* Working in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role and are interested in a position at SMT GB then we would like to hear from you