Systems Engineers required to join our Systems & Safety team supporting key defence/military projects in the marine systems engineering domain. We are looking for both permanent employees and contractors.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Candidates will ideally be degree qualified, in a related discipline, and have knowledge/experience of civil or military aerospace related systems engineering principles, processes and standards.
Specific skills/knowledge/experience should include:
* Platform/system/equipment design and development for marine programmes,
* Marine systems architecture modelling, design and development,
* CADMID life-cycle,
* RBE - Requirements Based Engineering,
* MBSE - Model Based Systems Engineering,
* Awareness of Defence Standards e.g. 00-56, 00-55, 00-51, 05-057, Mil Std e.g. 882E,
* International standards e.g. IEC 61508, IEC 62368,
* Working within a quality system environment, such as AS9100, ISO9001,
* Ability to lead activities within a team, work package creation, management, and delivery