Head of Web and Mobile Applications - £400 per day umbrella - 3 Month Contract Initially - Egham
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires a Head of Web and Mobile Applications to own the Web and Mobile applications portfolio and provide a software development and support service to meet the demands of the business.
* You will own the middleware/integrations service.
* The portfolio includes many business critical applications and the Manager will report to senior management on their status and performance.
* You will also develop the portfolio strategy and assess the capability of current systems and emerging technology to advice the business effectively.
* You will need to develop and lead a skilled team and support them as their line manager in their day to day operational work and throughout their career development.
* You must ensure that the resources available to them are effectively managed and planned including designing efficient support models and providing technical leadership to projects and change (such as accurate planning information, estimates and task dependencies, assisting in the recruitment of appropriate contractors and directing the work of developers)