Business Analyst - 12 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) - £45-50K depending on experience + benefits Near Epsom - commute easiest by car
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team based near Epsom, Surrey (currently on a hybrid working model - subject to government Covid advice). You will be responsible for the gathering, documenting and review of stakeholder requirements for Application Change Requests and Projects for the client. You will also support Project teams in the creation and delivery of requirements, analysis and solution designs.
The role is demanding and the client is not that structured, so wouldn't want anyone too rigid in their approach. There are a lot of systems used by the client and their partners that all need to interlink and connect together making sure commercial contracts support that and the challenge is many contractors are owning these that do not know enough about each business area, so lots of challenges so you need to be a strong, savvy individual and also want to learn the role of a PM. Communication must be strong as you need to talk to senior stakeholders and be resilient.
* Sufficient understanding of Compliance (GDPR, SOX, ISO27001)
* Sufficient understanding of Vendor Management
* Sufficient understanding of Stakeholder Management
* At least 5 years' or equivalent experience in a Business Analysis role
* Demonstrable experience of various techniques including use cases, business process models and decision models
* Experience of facilitating workshops and working with both Vendor and internal stakeholders
* Good understanding and experience of Agile techniques in addition to 'Waterfall'
* Exposure to IT project management techniques and the end-to-end SDLC
* Support and participation in managed Test programmes including Regression, Integration and UAT
* Exposure to the Financial Services industry
* Good knowledge of the MS Office toolkit including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* ISEB / BCS qualified or part qualified
* Experience of business operations in an asset finance / instalment credit environment
* Experience of Fleet business operations
* Experience with digital based projects
* Experience of maturing the BA function through the implementation and development of processes, standards and artefacts
* Knowledge of ITIL
* Experience with integration and Cloud projects
There is definitely 12 months of work and it will be reviewed towards the end of the contract as there may be further projects after that.
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability, your salary expectations and outlining your relevant experience - a full spec and more details on the client is available