Are you a Supplier Development Engineer with a proven history of supplier improvement? Interested in working in one the UK's most scenic locations within close proximity of Brighton? Would you like to work for a global organisation, developing cutting edge products, that can offer genuine career progression into Senior Management? If so, this may be the opportunity you have been searching for...
The responsibilities of the Supplier Development Engineer will be as follows:
* You will be based primarily at one of their key UK suppliers, with the aim of agreeing a suitable development plan with the supplier and supporting its implementation over several months.
* Working closely with Strategic Procurement Team, you will carry out a gap analysis audit that will form the basis of the action plan; support the supplier capability studies and run@rate activities
* Coach and train the supplier's operations teams in practical problem solving, amongst other challenging tasks as necessary, so that the supplier's quality and delivery performance reaches the required levels
To fulfil these responsibilities, the Supplier Development Engineer must have the following experience:
* Previously worked as a Supplier Technical Assistance Engineer and/or Supplier Development Engineer in the automotive sector or equivalent.
* Relevant IATF 16949:2016-related knowledge
* AIAG Automotive Core Tools
* Quality tools and methods, including 8D, Ishikawa, 5-Why, Pareto, etc.
* Understanding / interpretation of engineering drawings (GD&T).
* Full clean driving licence.
The successful Supplier Development Engineer will join a leader in Automotive technology. You will work within a state-of-the-art environment developing industry leading Automotive products. Working in one of the UK's most scenic locations, the successful candidate will be offered a clear and transparent career path into Senior Management. Therefore, if you are a Supplier Development Engineer who is passionate about working with suppliers and want to make a real difference, please send us a copy of your CV