Net Developer | Fast-paced Environment | London/Hyrbid| Performance Bonus | Incredible Benefits!
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: We are currently recruiting for a company within the Motor Industry, for the role of .Net Developer. It's an exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company that's driven towards disrupting the used car industry. Invested in employees, they believe in upskilling and enabling their staff with as many learning and development opportunities that they can take on!
What you'll be doing:
* Developing web applications
* Performing different services such as testing, backend services and building UX
* Dealing with automated processes, and understanding the different processes within such as testing and deployment of web applications on a large scale
* Working in an Agile Scrum environment
Main Skills/ Requirements:
* Server-Side programming with an emphasis on Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET, C#, and .NET Core
* Knowledge of DBMS technology essential with an emphasis on Microsoft SQL Server
* Knowledge of designing UI/UX.
* Exposure to AWS is beneficial
How you'll be rewarded:
* Performance related bonus!
* Hybrid working opportunities
* Exciting benefits include fitness initiatives, table tennis, and amazing social events!
* Private medical insurance
* Learning and Development opportunities
* Mental health support
* Opportunity to be part of a very agile, fast-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer to join a recognised Motor company that are driven towards success!
For further information on this .Net Developer position, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants