We are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work within a large, purpose-built Home in Leigh, Greater Manchester. The Home offers, nursing, dementia and palliative care, and is split into 6 separate units. You will be working on a 30 bed nursing unit, and there are day or night shifts available with competitive hourly rates and paid breaks.
· To Apply - you will have an active NMC Pin, hands on nursing skills including peg feeds and catheter care, and elderly care experience.
· There are part time or full time permanent contracts available on day or night shifts, working 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours a week
· The salary for a Registered Nurse on day shifts is £17.69ph plus paid breaks
· The salary for a Registered Nurse on night shifts is £19.28ph plus paid breaks
Annual salaries are worked out as follows;
· 36 hr days - £33,116
· 42 hr days (3 days one week and 4 the next) - £38,634
· 48 hr days - £44,154
· 36 hr nights - £36,092
· 42 hr nights (3 nights one week and 4 the next) - £42,108
· 48 hr nights - £48,123
To apply for this role, we are looking for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse who is not phased by working within a large, busy service, and someone who has a passion for working with the elderly.
There will be progression opportunities for Registered Nurses to progress within the Home and within the company to Unit Manager, Deputy and above.
If you would like further details, please APPLY, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care