Apply today to work as a Multi-Skilled Engineer for our client who is part of Plastipak, one of Europe's leading pellet and flake manufacturers.
Staffline is recruiting for Multi-Skilled Engineers in Gainsborough.
The rate of pay is £35,700 - £36,324 per annum.
You will work 4 on 4 off Days/Nights, the hours of work are:
- 6am to 6pm
- 6pm to 6am
Your Time at Work
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, your duties include:
- Practicing & encouraging others to deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to high standards
- Ensuring all engineering breakdowns are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible
- Being responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Ensuring all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Providing electrical breakdown and preventative cover for the shift, and assist on the mechanical breakdowns if and when required
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Multi-Skilled Engineer will have experience within a Multi Skilled Engineering role within a fast-paced environment. You will also ideally be an apprentice trained/qualified at C&G or NVQ level. (Formal Level 3 or above engineering qualifications (HNC / ONC in or equivalent) in Electrical.)
You will also have experience in fault-finding, breakdown repairs, completion of preventative maintenance routines on both Mechanical & Electrical Equipment.
You must be physically fit and able to work 12-hour shifts.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £35,700 - £36,324 per annum
- 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am
- Attendance bonus
- Full training provided
- Opportunities for overtime
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Job ref: 6NM
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline