Sandbach, Cheshire / £19 - £20ph / Permanent / Days and Nights Available
Registered Nurse required. My client has been providing care and homely accommodation for over 25 years' to older people so they can enjoy a happy and fulfilled life. With over 26 homes across the country this provider always goes beyond the National Standards for Care Homes. This service based in Sandbach has 40 Beds and looks after Old Age and Dementia, the service has a good CQC report in all 5 domains.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Registered Nurse Position Renumeration:
* £19 - £20 per hour
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Enhancements for Bank Holidays
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on (phone number removed) or alternatively apply below