Bristol, BS16 1EJ
Compensation: £25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Full Time / Permanent Position
We are looking for a Project Assistant to assist the monthly Cost Reporting Lead.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for assisting the Monthly Cost Reporting Lead with:
* Analysing costs across all works task orders.
* Comparing amounts applied for payment against hours worked hours on Site.
* Maintaining timesheet management system and correcting incorrect entries.
* Maintaining resource database.
* Assisting with compiling the application for payment.
* Collate and process financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely fashion.
The experience you'll bring
You will preferably be working towards AAT (or Equivalent).
We would also like you to have the following:
Experience with working with SAP and/or Sage X3 is desirable but not required.
You will need proven Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel).
You will also need excellent Maths skills.
Flexible and adaptable approach, able to deal with a busy environment.Lastly, you will need to satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements. This may require you to hold or be eligible of achieving a Security Clearance of BPSS or higher.
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
About Cavendish Nuclear
Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we need to ensure that our recruitment processes are regularly reviewed and adapted, as required, to ensure we're compliant with the latest government advice. We are striving to protect both our current and future employees by acting in a responsible way which reflects the restrictions we face.
To find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants please visit our website.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices. If you experience difficulties please visit our careers page.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please visit our website.
Closing date: 3rd January 2022