My client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager/Analyst to join their Law Firm in Central London.
Purpose of job:
To conduct thorough business analysis and deliver existing projects while also assuming responsibility for delivering new projects. Working autonomously with stakeholders, advising, leading and influencing project teams from conception to delivery.
• To initiate and manage projects from the 'Business Case' stage, to assembling project teams, all the way through deployment and project closure.
• To manage project logistics and co-ordinate team members (both internal and external) and project activities throughout a project's lifecycle.
• To deliver regular project updates to the project teams and Head of Business Change.
• To liaise closely with key stakeholders across the various practice and business
• services areas building effective working relationships in order to garner support for the various projects and business goals you're tasked with progressing.
• To define or assist with the business case and the end-user requirements for all new systems and projects.
• Additionally produce project communication documentation and presentations covering kick-off meetings, project financials, timescales, scope definition, project issues and risks.
• Analyse and propose mitigation plans for risks that balance project needs and
Qualification & Experience:
• Preferably educated to degree standard.
• Should hold a project management qualification (Prince2, Agile et al).
• Minimum of 5 years previous experience to include work in a business analysis or project leading environment.
• 2 years or more experience within a law or accountancy firm is preferable but not essential.
• Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently is essential for this position.
• Experience of using or supporting popular, market leading legal IT systems within core DMS, PMS and CRM disciplines is highly desirable.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good understanding of business analysis methodologies Ability to work well under pressure.
• Must demonstrate patience, tact, empathy and be able to communicate effectively with all members of the firm.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful