This is a great opportunity to join our team and continue the great work in bringing to life our condiments manufacturing facility, located in Peterborough, UK. Our vision is to build a sustainable, innovative McCormick factory-of-the-future to support our Flavour Solutions customers.
· Provide skilled technical administrative and trial support to the EMEA Flavour Solution Packaging R&D Development team.
· Up-date packaging suppliers contact details.
· Help with gathering technology watch articles.
· Help with re-organising our team sites & project folders.
· Maintain packaging R&D Records.
· Link up with the EMEA Packaging Data Project Analyst to ensure that all associated systems are updated after any change.
· Use company approved software, capture any packaging specification change, and recalculate associated carbon footprint and up-date database.
· Attend pre-trial meetings to understand scope, attend plant trials, prepare trial reports, and debrief packaging technologist of results.
· Define process windows for packing equipment & associated packaging specification limits.
· Technical/scientific HNC or equivalent.
· Significant experience in Packaging, Packaging Data Analysis and/or Technical Administration experience.
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Assertive and able to deal effectively with people at all levels.
· Demonstrable team working skills.
· Able to work to tight deadlines and to deal with constant changes.
· Effective time management skills