We currently have a unique opportunity in which we are looking for a computer science graduate to work alongside our Head of Office 365. This amazing opportunity will allow for the potential candidate to gain invaluable hands on experience by shadowing an expert in the field of Office 365.
Responsibilities of the role
Upon joining, there will be an initial embedding in process, during which the candidate will learn about the company, the role and expectations in terms of accreditation's, with an introduction to the Fitzrovia IT systems. The candidate will work alongside their colleagues during the first few projects and shadow client calls, and learn the Fitzrovia way of working.
- Produce high quality documentation.
- Assist in the decision-making process to determine the best solutions and approaches for projects
- Work with technical teams to help them define the best technical solution
- Build and configuration of solutions using native features
- Prototyping and proof of concept development
- Gather requirements and create specifications
- Run information gathering workshops with clients
Training / career pathway
- MS 900
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Progression to be a Cloud Architect/Solutions Delivery Expert.
- Hours: 7.5 hours a day, Mon - Fri
- Holiday: 20 days per year, plus bank holidays
- Benefits: Competitive Package Offered, Cycle to Work Scheme, Vitality at Work Business health benefits & rewards
- Exams towards certifications relevant for your role fully paid for by Fitzrovia IT