Required: A new English Tutor to work for us here at PET-Xi Training ltd***
If you've got a background in delivering English to key stage level 4 then you could be exactly what we're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for the delivery of pre-designed key stage level 4 English material to meet the standards of the national curriculum.
This is a field-based role covering the Lincoln region, where you will be tasked with the following:
* Delivering up to 6, 1 hour sessions to small groups of 3 students for 15 weeks, this does not include term or half term breaks
* Marking work books
* Completing brief progress reports
The standard working hours for this role will follow the schools daily timetable and further details will be provided to the successful applicant.
What experience do I need?
We're looking for someone who's got a background in delivering English to key stage level 4.
We'll also need you to have experience of:
* Working with young people
* Classroom management
* Working mixed ability students
In addition, you'll need the following:
* Relevant subject qualification
* An enhanced current DBS check that is less than 2 years old or preferably on the update service
* Outstanding communication skills
* A PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
We need you to be available for the full duration of the courses 15 weeks delivery.
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this English Tutor role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This English Tutor position offers an attractive basic salary of £140 per day
Tell me a bit about your business...
Established in 1995, PET-Xi Training ltd is national education and training provider. Working in the schools and adult education sector.
We're a great company to work for. People join us for many reasons, such as we:
* Have a proven track record within the industry
* Change lives and empower learners through education and employment
* Help individuals to break barriers and seize opportunities to change lives, developing a culture of engagement, success and empowerment to make communities, stronger, happier and more effective
As a business we work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. We welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Is there anything else I should know?
This is a temporary, part-time role working 1 day a week on a Tuesday. Full details of how this will work will be revealed to the successful candidate.
The closing date for applications is 10/01/2022.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this English Tutor role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you.
You could be right for this English Tutor position if you've previously worked as any of the following: English Teacher, Substitute Teacher, Part Time Teacher, Part Time Tutor, Self Employed Tutor or as a Self Employed Teacher