Our client, a successful manufacturer,has an exciting opportunity for a Press Operator to join their team!
* Operates a press brake to manufacture tools, equipment, and other components from sheet metal or metal plates.
* Prepares, sets up, and adjusts press brake as required by product plans and production schedules.
* Ensures that there are sufficient raw materials available.
* Measures and aligns materials to be used.
* Inspects products, evaluating finished pieces for compliance with quality standards and specifications.
* Performs routine maintenance on the press brake.
* Maintains a clean work area.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Ability to safely and effectively operate or learn to operate press brake controls.
* Ability to follow instructions.
* Ability to read, interpret, and follow product plans.
* Basic computer and math skills.
* Physically able to operate the press brake.
* Prolonged periods of standing, pushing, pulling, lifting, and carrying materials