Cover Supervisor / Teaching Assistant
Remedy Education are in search of cover supervisors for secondary schools in East London and the surrounding areas.
We cover all areas of East London including Barking + Dagenham, Havering, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets and Hackney. This type of work will suit somebody who is passionate about the education sector and would like the opportunity to gain classroom experience. Whether you are a graduate in study or someone wanting an excellent work-life balance cover supervising is a great opportunity.
* Supervise work that has been set by the teacher and respond to any questions from students
* Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
* Ensure a clear, orderly environment in which the highest standards of learning take place during cover lessons.
* Ensure students are aware of the learning objectives at the start of the lesson and are able to reflect upon their learning at the end.
* Provide feedback to the appropriate teacher including the work set and the students' response.
* Report, as appropriate using the schools agreed referral procedures, on the behaviour of students during the class and on any problems arising.
* Minimum qualification level of core subject GCSE's grade C or above (4 - 9)
* DBS update service registered or new DBS in process (we can assist with this)
* Right to work in the UK Full-time
Cover supervisors / Teaching Assistants usually work between 32 & 35 hours per week.
Starting the school day at 8.30am and finishing at 3.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
To apply for this role - send over your CV now or contact Renee directly on or (phone number removed)