Demob Job Reference: j4199c
Job Title: Ex-Military Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Location: Bristol, Plymouth, Exeter, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Brighton
Salary: Circa £35,000 + Benefits
Are you a mechanical or electrical engineer approaching the end of your military career and looking for a job opportunity? How would you feel about securing your commercial career right now ready for when you leave?
I am excited to be working exclusively with a UK engineering company who are recognised as one of the leading companies operating in the offshore and wind industry sectors. As part of their impressive growth plans, they are now expanding their engineering services into the industrial sector and require engineers in the South, ideally in the Bristol, Plymouth, Exeter, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Brighton or close asurrounding areas. These are fantastic opportunities working for an established company who have strong employee retention and invest heavily in employee personal growth and development.
Ex-Military Mechanical & Electrical Engineers Responsibilities:
* Responsible for carrying out full strip down, repair and rebuild of equipment including pumps, motors, gearboxes, cranes, lifting appliances etc.
* Carry out electrical and mechanical installations.
* Complete rigging and lifting operations.
* Ex-Military Mechanical & Electrical Engineers Requirements:
* Hold Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
* Cranes/Lifting Equipment experience - advantageous.
* Experience of working within a heavy industrial environment.
* Electrical engineers will ideally have experience of working with PLC based systems and ability carry out software diagnostics.
* Mechanical engineers will have worked with heavy plant, gearboxes, motors and pump assemblies.
* Flexible and adaptable approach with the ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to deal with change and share ideas.
* IT literate.
Ex-Military Mechanical & Electrical Engineers Benefits:
* Salary is Circa £35,000.
* Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week.
* Overtime payable.
* 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
* Life assurance, employer pension scheme, private healthcare.
* Full training provided.
If this sounds of interest, make an application today and I will come back to you to discuss all the detail. Alternatively for an initial chat, give me a call - (phone number removed)