As the Payroll & Finance Co-ordinator you will be assisting the Senior Finance Manager in the provision of a first class payroll, finance and administration function in support of the business for the Group.
* Responsibility for the validation and completion of the monthly payroll
* Manual calculations - starters & leavers, tax & NI, leave, pensions where needed
* Carrying out day to day payroll tasks
* Creating statutory payment rules, schedules & top up
* Producing Employee documents, RTI and pension files
* Processing HMRC and 3rd party payments on time & Liaising with HMRC
* P11d processing
* Processing leavers, payments & leaver payments
* Monitoring of pension deductions to company pension provider
* Concur expenses processing
To be considered: Minimum 3 years recent experience in a similar payroll position
Experience of running monthly payroll submissions & of data entry and payroll processing Experience of CintraiQ, Concur, Oracle, Bizimply (would be advantageous) Intermediate Excel.
Payroll or finance qualification desirable
High attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
Have a good working knowledge of payroll processes, HMRC legislation for Payroll, Tax, NI and compliance requirements.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good problem-solving ability.
Able to respond effectively to changing priorities.
Good team worker - able to liaise with other departments as needed.
Benefits 31 days holidays (including Bank holidays), Workplace pension, Life Insurance, Free Parking, working full-time with the possibility of home working , Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business(rated as one of the top 3 Agencies in Milton Keynes for the 2nd year running!).
Please note due to volume of applications you will only be contacted if we are progressing your application